Thursday, September 18, 2014

Antivirus good for using for a long time.

I have using a lot of Antivirus Software. This is my idea about antivirus.
First, now what i’m using? I’m using Avast. By my opinion, Avast is good antivirus, it don’t take a lot of RAM, CPU when using (10~20MB of ram, 1~5% CPU), Avast check for update daily, very good. When i using Avast Antivirus free, i surf to a web that got script button like facebook follow the pointer, Avast blocked it. Right now, Avast is good for me  . Now i already update to Avast Internet Security.
Before i using Avast, i use NIS (Norton Internet Security). Good too.
Before NIS, i use KIS(Kaspersky Internet Security). Good but when full scan, very slow, cost a lot of CPU,RAM.
Avira, BKAV, i use about 1 day then remove it. Not to good for me.
Some of my opinion. Use at your style.
# Download Avast Free Antivirus at: http://www.avast.com/en-us/index
Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment